Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Were you one of the lucky few able to obtain VIP tickets? Discuss here!

If you purchased one and are trying to sell it, you'll need to contact ReedPOP! directly to have the name transferred over. Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell. This is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased the now sold out passes.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

WTB Celebration VIP tickets

Long shot but looking for 2 VIP tickets for Orlando next year. Looking for tickets at cost so if you can help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

VIP WANTED!
    Looking for 1 VIP for next year in Orlando
    traveling over from Scotland on my own and think this ticket may help!
    If anyone has a spare let me know will pay over the cost price of course!
    cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    I have a question for those who have had VIP before. I was lucky enough to get VIP but I'm not using it for my kid. Will I have a problem taking advantage of the VIP perks if my kid tags along. Will he be able to get into the VIP lines and the lounge?
    The lines shouldnt be a problem for autographs and such. However, getting your kid in early (1/2 hour before opening) may be an issue. Theyre usually pretty strict on that.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is DUMB! -Dark Helmet

TK-71507 - Old Line Garrison - 501st Legion

For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.
    Last edited by TK_421; 07-23-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    For early entry and the panel lines at least, 1 per person, no matter the age. You will not be allowed in by the staff, they vet each badge on early entry.
    That's a bummer. He is six and will only be at the con 2 of the 4 days. There's no way I'm paying for him to have a VIP badge. It doesn't surprise me that they will be strict though. I've considered letting it go because I won't be able to take full advantage of it. I'll have to really think it through. I think I would regret letting it go.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

hi sorry to hear the above but know they are very strict on badges and entry! however if you do decide to pass on the badge i will pay over the odds for it as Im coming rom the UK on my own and could do with something to quicken my experience lol Im genuine bought badge on here last time that was all approved by ReedPop so if you decide let me know and also what you want for it! cheers John,

VIP WANTED / EPVII CREW JACKET OFFER
    Wanted 1 VIP ticket for ORLANDO will pay over the odds AND throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast