Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

The main reason I wanted the VIP is for the main panels.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

The pin trading isn't something that interests me.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.
    Are there stores located outside of the convention ?
    I have a 1 day ticket for Friday..
    First time going to celebration...
    Would I be able to shop the day before ?
    Or should I wait for Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1973 View Post
    You need a badge for that day to enter the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1973 View Post
    In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass. It is very likely that it could take multiple hours of waiting in line to get through it.

I know I would be very disappointed if I spent 1/4-1/2 of my time at celebration waiting in line to buy swag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    In all honesty, unless that is the most important thing to you, I wouldn't plan on shopping in the celebration store if you only have a 1 day pass.
    Agreed. If you only go one day, you aren't going to be able to see everything. Even with a four day pass, you can't see everything. You'll want to prioritize what is important to you and understand that if it's something popular, it will involve waiting in line. If you go in with a plan though, you can get the most out of it, even if it's just one day.

Thanks to all for the advice..
    I only collect sideshow / gentle type figures
    And MR item's..
    So unless the store has some stuff of that type collectibles..
    Ill probably stay away from the store ..

If the store does have SS/GG, I would suggest camping out SUPER early to get into the store first thing. Let the family sleep in and they can meet you after it opens.

Also, SS/GG normally have non-attendee items set aside. That could be another option.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Hi everyone, this may be a long shot but I'm looking to buy 2 VIP tickets for Celebration if anyone is willing to sell or can't attend any more. Please let me know if you or anyone else have any available. Or please think of me if you do in the future! Willing to pay more than face value if necessary. Thanks!

I too would be looking for a VIP ticket or 2 or 3. They are transferable and will pay above face! Cheers!
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

I imagine one would cost a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotasnoova View Post
    I imagine one would cost a pretty penny.
    Especially with 4 Day selling out this early. I'm really glad I have one.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast