Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: VIP Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I was lucky enough to get a VIP pass for Orlando and am super excited about it. April seems so far away. It will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis and my first time with a VIP. I knew after watching the stream in Anaheim that I had to get back in the Celebration game. If anyone who has had a VIP before has any advice on making sure you get the most out of it, that'd be awesome!
    Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will sell their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask.
    Last edited by Kenobi77; 07-27-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77 View Post
    Even with the VIP, you won't be able to see everything. Take advantage of the shopping party Wednesday night so you don't have to go to the store again. Plan everything out ahead of time and be aware of the rules concerning the stages. Take advantage of the 30 minute early access to the exhibit hall but be aware that not all booths will see their merchandise early. Be aware of which booths stagger their exclusives and which ones don't. You have six line jumps for autographs. Don't use them on the less popular celebrities unless that person's time is really limited.

I've had a VIP pass since Celebration 5 and every Celebration has been a little different. Make friends with fellow VIPs. I think I learned more about exclusives from them while waiting to be let into the exhibit all than any posts on social media or websites. If they are doing the pin trading again and you are interested in that, it is also a good spot to trade and learn a few pointers.

Any other questions, just ask.
    Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

The main reason I wanted the VIP is for the main panels.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

The pin trading isn't something that interests me.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 07-26-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Great reply!

Do you know if there is a VIP line for photos ops? I've always been more interested in photos than autographs.

The main reason I wanted the VIP is for the main panels.

I'm a big Funko collector, so those are the main exclusives I'd be looking for. I definitely plan to hit the store Wednesday night. It will be my first time at this convention center too, so I'll want to get some idea of the layout.

The pin trading isn't something that interests me.

I've been to various conventions before, so I'm well aware of having a plan going in! You can't stress that enough to people.
    There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi77 View Post
    There wasn't a VIP line for the photo ops but they roll you through quickly.

There will be a floor plan released prior to start of the convention. In the past (CV & CVI), they had the convention center open Tuesday and Wednesday during the day for people to pick up passes and autograph tickets. You can't go into the exhibit hall or the rooms but you can walk around the hallways to figure out where things are.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

Looking to buy a VIP badge for Orlando next year. Just did London with a VIP and don't want to be without.
    If you're looking to unload one, pm me and name your price..
    "If you're going to have to admit to carrying a hold-out blaster, carry two and admit to one."

My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1039041/

VIP WANTED!
    looking for 1 VIP ticket let me know what your asking plus will throw in genuine EP VII CREW JACKET
    VERY RARE!

jedijonboy, that's your 3rd post asking for a VIP ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Please refrain from posting multiple times whether you are trying to buy or sell.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

sorry will leave it for a bit
    cheers
    jjb

Also looking for a VIP badge, can contact me direct at blacklodge@sasktel.net
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

I'd love to buy a single VIP ticket. I've been attending Celebration since Denver and would be thrilled to have chance do it in style in Orlando

I'm happy to offer up my regular 4 day pass as a bonus to whomever would be interested in selling theirs and may just want to downgrade for whatever reason.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Erik
    erikcourtney@gmail.com

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast