Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Swag

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Usually it's trading of the pins or tots they hand out, there's a ton to collect. So you wouldn't need to bring anything, just trading of what you get.

My girlfriend and I are attending and hopefully we can get a full set of the freebies if we split up a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's really cool! Kinda reminds me when I was in Girl Scouts and we'd trade pins with the other troops at camp events and whatnot. This may be a dumb question, but what's a "tot"? Like a small trinket or figure?

i left with 4 lanyards full of pins in anaheim, 12 stickers, 3 temporary tattooes, 7 keychains, 3 new lanyards and 5 patches. Pins are the #1 traded item. myself, i use purebuttons.com as my printer. they are really cool with helping you in the design if you arent too good or dont know how to use their templates. good prices too.

I tend to randomly offer swag to folks who catch my eye, kids, cool cosplayers, but always save a stash for trading with other traders. I post on FB what im wearing each day and what my panel plans are. Some folks literally will hunt you down to get swag. its so fun. I'm numbering all my pins this year and will be doing multi-daily random raffles to get my super special pin pack

so please, create, share, experience, the REAL SWC

I hope this thread pics up soon. if you look back at the Anaheim thread, the SWAG was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBaldylox View Post
    i left with 4 lanyards full of pins in anaheim, 12 stickers, 3 temporary tattooes, 7 keychains, 3 new lanyards and 5 patches. Pins are the #1 traded item. myself, i use purebuttons.com as my printer. they are really cool with helping you in the design if you arent too good or dont know how to use their templates. good prices too.

I tend to randomly offer swag to folks who catch my eye, kids, cool cosplayers, but always save a stash for trading with other traders. I post on FB what im wearing each day and what my panel plans are. Some folks literally will hunt you down to get swag. its so fun. I'm numbering all my pins this year and will be doing multi-daily random raffles to get my super special pin pack

I hope this thread pics up soon. if you look back at the Anaheim thread, the SWAG was amazing
    Oh man this is really making me excited. I want to make something to contribute! I'll check out that website you posted and I'll have to find that Anaheim thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBaldylox View Post

Oh man this is really making me excited. I want to make something to contribute! I'll check out that website you posted and I'll have to find that Anaheim thread.
    SaveSave

Quote Originally Posted by starfriend View Post
    My swag I will have, picture may change but same concept as the sample.
    Very cool concept. I would love to get one.

swag is starting to pick up. ive been working with 8 more people (via swco swag on fb) who are doing their first ones at their first swc.

99% Final concept of my 3 buttons. Each one is rim printed with info for this group and some hashtags for tracking and taking photos at the show.

1. DotMAtrix - Rookies Only - sorry veterans - 200ct

2. Ackbar Fish - ALL - random red buttons in the batch 200/25ct

3. Leia.Kenny Pack - Special Handout or from #2 Red Button 50ct

got a few more things to work on for fun....ie cheaper lol

http://imgur.com/a/auaMz

I'll have a fan club table. Stop by for an ATR2 button!

All Things R2
    The place for current finds and just about everything R2D2 related.
    www.AllThingsR2.com

awesome! toss this up on the FB SWCO SWAG group.

Ill have Collector Poker Chips with Jim Mehsling Art. Random RARE chips will be good for a FREE print from the Art Gallery

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast