Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Swag

My swag I will have, picture may change but same concept as the sample.
    i want them all

my first button is for rookies only. going to be hard to hand out as people will probably lie. lol

concept
    http://imgur.com/GYHJ3MM

I went ahead and made a FB group to help track swag. there is a lot of interest in the SWCO group on FB. https://www.facebook.com/groups/805877786218349/

hopefully we can get tons of the swag posted like the thread from SWCA

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBaldylox View Post
    my first button is for rookies only. going to be hard to hand out as people will probably lie. lol

concept
    http://imgur.com/GYHJ3MM
    It really is my first year awesome design!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    It really is my first year awesome design!

thanks, its fun to think of something and find an artist to help me.

I'm so eager to see what people post this year. im really surprised we dont have several pages of pre-production yet.

These are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by starfriend View Post
    My swag I will have, picture may change but same concept as the sample.

It will be my first Celebration too! I didn't even know trading swag was a thing. Where exactly does this happen, at booths or just wherever?

Also, do vendors ever sell fake or repro action figures? I'm looking to add a couple of vintage figures to my collection this year and I want to feel safe buying at Celebration.

swag is all over. attendees drive most of the trading. random handouts, mini contests, social media. there is usually an official pin trading program with items from ReedPop. Fan tables from clubs and groups the have items. its super duper cool and a great way to meet people.

as for fake figs, i highly doubt vendors would be selling fakes at a show like this. with the sheer volume of expert collectors, only takes a few to spot a fake and you are ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBaldylox View Post
    swag is all over. attendees drive most of the trading. random handouts, mini contests, social media. there is usually an official pin trading program with items from ReedPop. Fan tables from clubs and groups the have items. its super duper cool and a great way to meet people.

as for fake figs, i highly doubt vendors would be selling fakes at a show like this. with the sheer volume of expert collectors, only takes a few to spot a fake and you are ruined.
    Thanks for responding DarthBaldylox!

I'd like to join in the fun of trading swag but I guess that means I have to come up with something to trade! I love making things. It's usually pins?

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    Thanks for responding DarthBaldylox!

I'd like to join in the fun of trading swag but I guess that means I have to come up with something to trade! I love making things. It's usually pins?
    Usually it's trading of the pins or tots they hand out, there's a ton to collect. So you wouldn't need to bring anything, just trading of what you get.

My girlfriend and I are attending and hopefully we can get a full set of the freebies if we split up a bit.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast