Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Costumes

Celebration Orlando: Costumes

Get pointers on costuming, share your progress, ask questions or help others right here.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Been working on costume pieces all year. GF will be going as Resistance Rey, then Jakku Scavenger Rey and possibly a Jawa if I can get time to complete it.

Last edited by redwillow; 07-24-2016 at 07:48 AM.

That looks fantastic redwillow!

I'll probably take my TFA trooper.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Started work on Samurai Vader. Starting the Leather work this weekend. Anyone know a place to get a good but not overly expensive samurai helmet with face mask?

Are you basing it off the figure?
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I am going to try and get as close to it as possible but that depends on how much time I can put into it between now and then. My job keeps me REALLY busy and I just got two new trainees that I have to get through their probationary period in the next year.

Rocking my ROTS Vader, SL-77780 Midsouth Garrison.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

anyone familiar with how the costume contest is run? I noticed they only had one Kylo Ren, one Rey, etc in this year's contest.

So what happens when they get multiple entries of the same costume? Do they select the best one beforehand and that's the only one allowed to compete?

Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post
    anyone familiar with how the costume contest is run? I noticed they only had one Kylo Ren, one Rey, etc in this year's contest.

So what happens when they get multiple entries of the same costume? Do they select the best one beforehand and that's the only one allowed to compete?

I think they do a Walkoff....Zoolander style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8720XS-pquc

not sure if I'm going to do a costume this time or not. had a nightmare with Fed-Ex last year with props being destroyed etc. does anyone have tips on bringing props on a plane?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast