Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Costumes

Helmet is done. Couple more pics over in the props section

Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post

Very cool!

so looks like I have to contact the TSA by me and see if they will allow me to carry my props onto the plane in a sealed box. after the debacle with Fed-Ex at CVII I refuse to try and ship them again. I'm hoping to basically just have a simple blaster and lightsaber hilt for 2 costumes (generic Jedi and Generic Imperial Officer). I'm hoping that if I have them bubble wrapped with multiple layers, and then sealed in a box that they will let me carry them on and store them in the overhead compartment.

I'm hoping to make an appointment to see someone this coming week to show them the items in questions. both are resin props.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Lieutenant Commander

Great skills. That looks excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    so looks like I have to contact the TSA by me and see if they will allow me to carry my props onto the plane in a sealed box. after the debacle with Fed-Ex at CVII I refuse to try and ship them again. I'm hoping to basically just have a simple blaster and lightsaber hilt for 2 costumes (generic Jedi and Generic Imperial Officer). I'm hoping that if I have them bubble wrapped with multiple layers, and then sealed in a box that they will let me carry them on and store them in the overhead compartment.

I'm hoping to make an appointment to see someone this coming week to show them the items in questions. both are resin props.
    No way they let a blaster on the plane with you. You'll have to check it with your bags.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Lieutenant Commander

Delighted that I'll be getting to do this. Please be sure to come over and say hi!

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/e...g-Stormtrooper

decided that I'm either going to go as an Imperial Officer (currently working on my rank bars and code cylinders or as a generic dark Jedi (have to see if the costume still fits) I've lost a lot of weight since I first made the costumes so I'm not 100% sure if they will work. I did try on my Imperial uniform last night and the jacket is way too big, and the boots are still a little too tight on my calves.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

OT TK and TI 181st edition...

TK-11223
    Empire City Garrison!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast