Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Costumes

Got my GLIE-44 done so I will prob be wearing my Resistance Xwing pilot costume on Fri or Sat.

Very nice!

My goal is to have my Shoretrooper ready for Celebration.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I'm debating about whether I will cosplay or not. after my debacle with Fed-Ex last year I'm afraid of having more damage to my costume and gear.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Looks like the project has to commence!

Join the Anime thread!

Awesome! Do you have any other pieces of it started?

Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post
    Awesome! Do you have any other pieces of it started?
    Just the bucket for know. I'll be ordering the armor soon. I don't want to try to rush to get it done for the movie premiere.
    Join the Anime thread!

Not sure if this is the right section, but a group has been formed on FB to assemble a Rey Cosplay Photo session.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/198163220647746/

Has anyone had any experience carrying around a retractable lightsaber vs one that does not fold up?

Obviously the fold up one would be easier to carry, but the light up ones that don't retract look sooooo much better. Just wondering what others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    Has anyone had any experience carrying around a retractable lightsaber vs one that does not fold up?

Obviously the fold up one would be easier to carry, but the light up ones that don't retract look sooooo much better. Just wondering what others have done.
    I've seen plenty of both. I've taken a toy retractable one in the past since they are cheap and easy to carry. The light up ones do look better though as long as you don't mind carrying it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast