Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Guests

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    I had a wonderful experience at Celebration everywhere except the autograph area. I don't want to bore any of you with the story if you aren't interested so I have placed a link to the email that I sent to Mary Franklin and Topps concerning my experience. I certainly hope they listen to the feedback and make some big changes next time. It was an absolute disaster. If you have the energy to read it please do and share it and let other people know that they need to express their distaste as well. It's the only way to improve it for next time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pU...-VtMAa6k6dCBjc
    Nice write up. I wasn't a VIP, but could not believe how much time was wasted in the Autograph area. I never had issues like that with Official Pics in three other Celebrations. So few staff, and those that were there had little knowledge of their own policies.
    "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" I Corinthians 2:9 NIV

Yeah, say what you will Official Pics did a great job with C5 and C6. The signing area could have been a lot better. Though I only looking for just a few signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ninjas View Post
    Honestly, it was a mess in Anaheim too. Not sure why they stopped having official pixs run it but ever since they got Reed to run things it's been a mess. OP had their stuff together.
    Reed doesn't run the autograph hall, Topps does (and OPX did).

so since we are talking about guests at Celebration and the next one is set for 2019 what are some of the stars you would want to see make an appearance at C IX ? here's my list that I'd love to see and get both photo ops and autographs from: (and I know some of these would be dream actors but still one can hope)

Harrison Ford
    George Lucas
    Ewan MacGregor
    Natalie Portman
    Daisy Ridley
    Oscar Issac
    David Prowse (just wish that whatever bad blood exists between Prowse/Lucasfilm/Disney would be erased

I'd also love to see Hayden Christensen return as well
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I'd also love to meet Diego Luna as well
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Here's a neat story. After the 501st party I got tired and was walking back to my car and I got though a set of double doors and who comes zipping along but Warwick Davis. I know he was tired but he was nice enough to take photos of the us that were there. Very cool guy.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566