Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Guests

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    One can dream, although I cringe to think what they would charge.
    I doubt it would cost more than the Mark & Carrie duo photo op at Anaheim (due to name recognition)...that was the highlight of my trip and worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    I doubt it would cost more than the Mark & Carrie duo photo op at Anaheim (due to name recognition)...that was the highlight of my trip and worth every penny.
    You may be right. Unless it was just ridiculous I would do it, but it doesn't seem likely they'll be available. I definitely plan on getting a photo with Hamill, assuming he's there.
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 08-02-2016 at 10:01 PM.

I would like to see Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyaga and Oscar Issac myself.

I'd love to see the cast of Rogue One as well as some of the new faces from TFA like Poe, Finn, and Rey in addition to the classic OT stars.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Some new people would be great, No offense to the regulars, but lets get some of the new blood in.

I met Greg Grunberg at a con earlier this year. I was able to talk to him for a couple minutes and he was a cool guy to talk to. Even if they can't get the big guns, it would be nice if they could get some actors from the new films like him to come.

I second the post on Grunberg. I met him at the Lexington show earlier this year and he was a super nice guy and seemed to really enjoy meeting the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarr View Post
    I second the post on Grunberg. I met him at the Lexington show earlier this year and he was a super nice guy and seemed to really enjoy meeting the fans.
    Same con. His panel was good. He talked quite a bit about working on The Force Awakens.

I can see this guy being at C8 and that would rock. Glad he's a cool guy.

FYI, there is a Guests tab on the Celebration website with the following:

The Celebration Autograph Hall, presented in cooperation with Entertainment Legends, will be the place for fans to meet their favorite stars from Star Wars.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast