Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Art

Glad Maell is back. I like his style a lot.

Glad to see Brian Miller made the cut. Picked up a couple pieces of his art last Celebration. Really like his work, especially his Star Wars Recruiting posters.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_C View Post
    Its doubtful Dorman even submitted, he and his wife have been very publicly vocal about their disdain for larger conventions and how they have changed to their disliking.
    Sadly, he did (and I thought it was brilliant). He posted relative to it. The selection process often leaves me scratching my head. Heard to those selected however.
    Be Kind: For Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Great Battle.

That's right I remember now. sad

Quote Originally Posted by dankelzaga View Post
    Sadly, he did (and I thought it was brilliant). He posted relative to it. The selection process often leaves me scratching my head. Heard to those selected however.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Just about 2 months away and not even previews of the art? A lot of my favorites were not included this time but it would be nice to see something at this point.

i believe they are still under a display embargo. i talked to Randy Martinez about some custom sketches and tossed in the question about a preview. he pretty much said they couldn't show anything yet.

The first page had the dates and Feb 1st was Final Art and bio due. Hopefully SOON!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Reveals have to be soon...

In Anaheim, art was revealed Feb 13th. Celebration Anaheim started April 16th.

For Orlando, it is now March 1 with no reveal. Celebration Orlando starts April 13th.

I wish they would at least give us a date.

Lieutenant Commander

In every again looking forward to Tween. I have 5 of his so far. Always excellent work.

Lieutenant Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    In every again looking forward to Tween. I have 5 of his so far. Always excellent work.
    dam phone auto correct. I meant, 'I'm once again...'

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast