Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Art

The TFA London painting is AMAZING!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Fr those who I picked up prints for I'll try to get to them and have them out Thursday. I got sick yesterday but it was the normal Con crud. I hate something that DID NOT agree with me! It hurt so bad like all in my stomach.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Picked up arianna vanderstelts framed print of rebels with ezra sabine and chopper....beautiful piece!!!

Talked to Trevas at Celebration. Ended up ordering an AP of " His Vision Returns " !

It seems like a lot of these artists these days are doing the old Dave Dorman trick of the endless AP's. Kind of makes the numbered versions pointless.
    There was one artist in particular at celebration (well his booth was there) that had an unlimited supply of AP's of all of his past celebration prints.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDerek View Post
    It seems like a lot of these artists these days are doing the old Dave Dorman trick of the endless AP's. Kind of makes the numbered versions pointless.
    There was one artist in particular at celebration (well his booth was there) that had an unlimited supply of AP's of all of his past celebration prints.
    This is part of the reason I'm not a fan of prints in general. I think most artists are ethical about this sort of thing, but the perception caused by a few who "game the system" has made me leary of buying prints unless I cinsider them absolute must haves.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

there are dirtbags in every industry.

I tend to get in before they are turned. Very few good ones left.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112