Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Hotels

Rosen Centre just charged my CC deposit! It's on!

Is the Hilton easy to access the convention center from? hard to tell on the map...

Quote Originally Posted by quigser View Post
    Is the Hilton easy to access the convention center from? hard to tell on the map...
    I'd say a 10-15 minute walk.

Just curious why so many people here seemed to book thru on peak? I'm a very loyal Hotels.com user, partially because of familiarity, but more so becaause I've always been happy with their service, prices, and rewards program.

Tips was my first time using on Peak. For all Celebrations since 2002 I have been able to use reward points to cover the full stays but after 16 years of hoarding points my leisure travel has caught up to business travel haha. I was a college student during C1 so we basically just lived in a van down by the river for 3 days. Had to use on peak simply because I waited so long to book that that was the only way to get the hotels that were close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by EChosen View Post
    Just curious why so many people here seemed to book thru on peak? I'm a very loyal Hotels.com user, partially because of familiarity, but more so becaause I've always been happy with their service, prices, and rewards program.
    Main reason for me was that the booking was open more than a year in advance and it was the only way to guarantee a nice hotel near by.

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    Main reason for me was that the booking was open more than a year in advance and it was the only way to guarantee a nice hotel near by.
    Yeah, I kept pinging the Hyatt site directly and no luck. Then, one day, OnPeak started having availability while the Hyatt site still did not.
    Also, a couple of pages back, some folks with reservations (either thru hotel site or other, but NOT OnPeak), was told by hotel that they overbooked their rooms and cancelled their reservation. I have not heard of this type of thing for anyone who reserved via OP (unless they're credit card was invalid when charges came).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567