Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Hotels

  1. #21
    I'm looking for a place to stay if anyone wants a roommate to share in costs. I'm not a serial killer, I promise! haha
    If anything, I'm pretty boring, no drama.

    Let me know if you're interested.
    This is where the fun begins!
    @DarthBLU3

  2. #22
    Hey! I'm looking for a roommate for the show. I have the Hilton Orlando reserved for a week but I'll be trimming it down to probably just the length of the show. I will for sure be checking in on April 12th and probably checking out on April 16 or 17th.

    The cost is $212.50 for a 2 bed room a night, so you'd be paying 106.25 a night to the tune of $425 total. That's an estimate but its probably accurate.
    The Hilton is an awesome hotel and its right across the street from the convention center. I find having a hotel really close to the show is important. You can drop off your merchandise right away and get back to the show without lugging it all around. You can also grab a nap if you've been waiting in line all night and still get back to the show without missing too much.

    A little about me: I'm a mid 30's male that's pretty low key. I've been to all the celebrations except the first one so I know how things work if you are new to the convention. I'll be flying in from Chicago on the 12th. It would take an act of god for me to cancel. I don't have a wife or kids to get in the way lol.

    ALTERNATELY: if you are looking for a roommate or are renting a house or something I could be down to drop my reservation for yours. I'd just like another adult roommate to share some of the costs.


    I'll try to monitor my emails to respond right away.

  3. #23
    Thrawn, hit me up. Im staying at the Quality Suites on Canada drive. Im staying April 12th-Apeil 18th. Convention newbie. 44yr Male from Kansas
    Would definitely like to be closer, but everything close was booked or it seemed outrageous for a single guy
    4 Day pass. If nothing else, would like to hook up Wed night and discuss gameplan. Definately want to be there for the Thur morn Ep8 Panel, but also HAVE to have the Kotobukiya Triple 000/BeeTee-1 ArtFX

  4. #24
    UPDATE: I found someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnLover View Post
    Hey! I'm looking for a roommate for the show. I have the Hilton Orlando reserved for a week but I'll be trimming it down to probably just the length of the show. I will for sure be checking in on April 12th and probably checking out on April 16 or 17th.

    The cost is $212.50 for a 2 bed room a night, so you'd be paying 106.25 a night to the tune of $425 total. That's an estimate but its probably accurate.
    The Hilton is an awesome hotel and its right across the street from the convention center. I find having a hotel really close to the show is important. You can drop off your merchandise right away and get back to the show without lugging it all around. You can also grab a nap if you've been waiting in line all night and still get back to the show without missing too much.

    A little about me: I'm a mid 30's male that's pretty low key. I've been to all the celebrations except the first one so I know how things work if you are new to the convention. I'll be flying in from Chicago on the 12th. It would take an act of god for me to cancel. I don't have a wife or kids to get in the way lol.

    ALTERNATELY: if you are looking for a roommate or are renting a house or something I could be down to drop my reservation for yours. I'd just like another adult roommate to share some of the costs.


    I'll try to monitor my emails to respond right away.

  5. #25
    Thought I could swing it by Celebration but I can't. Anybody wanna split staying at the Rosen Centre Check in Wed, checkout Sunday? PM me
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Thought I could swing it by Celebration but I can't. Anybody wanna split staying at the Rosen Centre Check in Wed, checkout Sunday? PM me
    Bump, still looking!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

  7. #27
    Just a head's up, as reported by Rox on theforce.net, almost all the hotels opened up today. As it is now 30 days to the show, they did their authorization hold for the room. So if there was a problem with your card, your reservation was cancelled. So plenty of openings now at the close hotels like the Rosen Centre and Hyatt Regency.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    Just a head's up, as reported by Rox on theforce.net, almost all the hotels opened up today. As it is now 30 days to the show, they did their authorization hold for the room. So if there was a problem with your card, your reservation was cancelled. So plenty of openings now at the close hotels like the Rosen Centre and Hyatt Regency.
    Nice! I just moved from The Hyatt to the Rosen Centre. We stayed at the Rosen last time and I really liked it.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Solo View Post
    Nice! I just moved from The Hyatt to the Rosen Centre. We stayed at the Rosen last time and I really liked it.
    I'm currently booked at the Rosen plaza and I'm torn if the extra cost is worth it for the Hyatt or if the Rosen centre or Hilton would be better.
    www.heroministries.org

    "To me, She's royalty!"

  10. #30
    Hilton is a 1 mile walk inside the walkways, Hyatt Regency is closest to front doors and will have lots of activities going on besides the Bash. Rosen is nice too, and tad cheaper and just off the side of the OCCC across the street, so 2nd closest.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •