Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Hotels

Just booked the Clarion (next to the Rosen Ctr). Not a great hotel but it's close to the con and has free parking, wi-fi, and breakfast.

I'm at the Rosen inn at Pointe Orlando. Has anyone stayed there before? If so, How are the rooms? Looks fairly good on TripAdvisor and the price is reasonable.

Have the Rosen Inn and the Rosen Plaza booked. I'll decide closer to the show which one i'm gonna keep. The Plaza was through a different site, and actually cheaper than the official site is offering
    "If you're going to have to admit to carrying a hold-out blaster, carry two and admit to one."

My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1039041/

Quote Originally Posted by nerfherder21 View Post
    I'm at the Rosen inn at Pointe Orlando. Has anyone stayed there before? If so, How are the rooms? Looks fairly good on TripAdvisor and the price is reasonable.
    I stayed at the Rosen Inn a couple of Celebrations ago and honestly, was not impressed. I had problems with their wi-fi and my toilet barely flushed. Maybe I just had bad luck with my particular room but I wouldn't stay there again.

Staying at Residence Inn, Orlando Convention Center location. Walking distance and shuttles to other attractions.

Will be staying at the Monumental Hotel Orlando, any suggestions? About 3 miles away from the convention center and proBobby no shuttles, wondering if I should rent a car.
    i want them all

If public transportation isn't an option, you could always Uber.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by starfriend View Post
    Will be staying at the Monumental Hotel Orlando, any suggestions? About 3 miles away from the convention center and proBobby no shuttles, wondering if I should rent a car.
    I would imagine rental car prices PLUS parking prices would make UBER and much much cheaper option. You could be looking at easy $25 day parking at hotel maybe and then parking at Show. Ouch.

International drive area has a trolley that runs every 20 minutes or so. It costs under $15.00 for a week's pass. Nearest stop to your hotel is Number six. http://www.iridetrolley.com/pdf/marker-map.pdf. Keep looking at Block hotels especially as we get closer to the one night deposit being do in Early to Mid-March.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfherder21 View Post
    International drive area has a trolley that runs every 20 minutes or so. It costs under $15.00 for a week's pass. Nearest stop to your hotel is Number six. http://www.iridetrolley.com/pdf/marker-map.pdf. Keep looking at Block hotels especially as we get closer to the one night deposit being do in Early to Mid-March.
    My brother and I purchased the trolley pass for CV and unless it has drastically improved since then, it is NOT worth it. The 20 minute timeline was more like 40 minutes. When it did arrive, it was completely full, not even room for standees. Also If you plan on staying late for any of the after parties... you are out of luck. They don't run after 10:30pm.

Make sure it is worth it before committing to it. Uber may be prime time prices but it will probably be more dependable. Be careful with the prime time pricing though, we got burned on our airport trip in Anaheim. $150 for a trip to the airport was a bit much but you live, you learn.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast