Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Photo-Ops

Celebration Orlando: Photo-Ops

Discuss the professional photps for attending celebrities here.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

So this will be my first major con of any kind and I'm doing the 4-day pass. So with the photo op versus aitograph it's one or the other, right? Like they won't sign the photo or take a photo with you while signing?

I saw two different/separate prices online sp I assume it's one at a time.

Depends on the celeb. The big names, definitely no pics. They won't even let you take pics of them signing your stuff.

For the less popular, they might let you get a free pic. Others might charge extra for the pic at their table but much less than a Photo Op.

And with PhotoOps remember that you get a quick "Hi", snap the pic and go. You get maybe about 5 seconds with the celeb. 10, if you are lucky.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    So this will be my first major con of any kind and I'm doing the 4-day pass. So with the photo op versus aitograph it's one or the other, right? Like they won't sign the photo or take a photo with you while signing?
    If you want the photo signed, you can always buy an autograph in their line to do so later.

The smaller celebs may let you take a photo in their autograph line, but you won't really know until you get there.

Some cons you can pay to be able to take a photo with your camera at the autograph table, but Celebration doesn't seem to do that.

Thanks for the info. Also, if I'm there with my girlfriend can we both be in the photo for the same price or is it per person? I've seen convention pricing like wizard world where the price is for one or two people at a time. It'd suck to have to drop like $150ea just to get a pic with hamill for example.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Also, if I'm there with my girlfriend can we both be in the photo for the same price or is it per person? I've seen convention pricing like wizard world where the price is for one or two people at a time. It'd suck to have to drop like $150ea just to get a pic with hamill for example.

It's typically two people per photo at cons, but I think I saw for Celebration Europe, it was only one person. I wasn't there though so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Another question for those he were at SWCE, did you have the option to purchase a digital version at the photo ops? Most cons you can, but I didn't know about Celebration.

In the past, one person is allowed to join you in the photo for no additional cost. You do need to purchase another photo if you both want one though. My wife joined me in my photo with Carrie Fisher back at Celebration Europe 2.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    In the past, one person is allowed to join you in the photo for no additional cost. You do need to purchase another photo if you both want one though. My wife joined me in my photo with Carrie Fisher back at Celebration Europe 2.
    The last celebration didn't allow this.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    The last celebration didn't allow this.
    London? My brother also joined me for the photo op with Carrie and Mark at Anaheim.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    London? My brother also joined me for the photo op with Carrie and Mark at Anaheim.
    Yes, London last year.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast