Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Photo-Ops

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis501 View Post
    Well said kylo!!! Cant wait either....
    Same! Me in a photo with them means more than an auto on a stock photo

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Who do you think will be there?

Mark's usually a given, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels...usually just OT right?

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    Who do you think will be there?

Mark's usually a given, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels...usually just OT right?
    In the past, it's mostly OT. There's a decent chance for Ray Park as he's been doing more conventions, but there's not many prequel only actors.

MArk, Peter, Ian, Anthony, Ray, Ashley. the 'ifs' Rebels sans FPJ. Lots of smaller roll folks, which i actually like as you get more time to talk to them. Filoni likely will be see with ashley at her booth and probably at hasbro/mattel again.

Anyone new will be a frenzy and cost a fortune.

These run so smooth.

Max of 4 persons per pic. Same as Anaheim.

These to me can be better than autos with the right celeb.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjimmyjones85 View Post
    These to me can be better than autos with the right celeb.
    That's so true! Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes made the photographer take 3 pics with me & my brother because we had our 501st racing shirts on. They wanted the pics to show the back of our shirts. So we got three pics for the price of one! Each one had them in funny poses.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    That's so true! Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes made the photographer take 3 pics with me & my brother because we had our 501st racing shirts on. They wanted the pics to show the back of our shirts. So we got three pics for the price of one! Each one had them in funny poses.
    Ha! Yeah, I got four photos with Mewes for the price of one.

Selling my Sold Out Photo Op for Felicity Jones on Saturday 15th April at Celebration Orlando. It's Group B, although exact times are not specified yet. Not looking to make any money from it, would just like to get back the $250 that I paid. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Long shot I know but I anyone has a Hamill photo op for Friday the 14th they can't use I may be interested. For the last 2 celebrations we have done a family photo (me, wife, daughter, son and Mark) and wanted to do this again this time, but the timing I waiting to have funds available and his photo op selling out didn't jive up.

Anyone know how many groups there are? So far I'm group A for smg/fpj and Hamill. Still waiting to get my ticket for Hayden, likely A as well since I ordered earlier on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast