Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Photo-Ops

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    Yes, London last year.
    That's a bummer. I do believe the photp company is different here in the states than at celebration Europe, but I could be mistaken. I'm planning to get one again this year with my buddy.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    That's a bummer. I do believe the photp company is different here in the states than at celebration Europe, but I could be mistaken. I'm planning to get one again this year with my buddy.
    Yeah, we just won't know until they announce the procedure for this year.

  3. #13
    Celebration London 2016 was handled by Showmasters, and they normally has a policy saying each person in a photoshoot must pay for a photo ticket.
    Celebrations in USA has previously allowed 2 people to be in the photo for the price of one ticket.
    However this will be new people handling it, so we won't know until something is announced or until we are there.

  4. #14
    I really hope it's a different company. I'm going by myself, so it doesn't matter to me personally, but I think two people is reasonable for a photo. My biggest hope is that they allow you to purchase a digital copy.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    My biggest hope is that they allow you to purchase a digital copy.
    In Anaheim the digital copy was just an extra 10 bucks on top of the regular photo. Something similar is likely. I doubt you will be able to purchase only a digital copy.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    In Anaheim the digital copy was just an extra 10 bucks on top of the regular photo. Something similar is likely. I doubt you will be able to purchase only a digital copy.
    Yeah, I know. That's how most cons are. I think I read though that the last Celebration didn't have that option. I frame my print outs and hang them on my wall, but I like having a digital back up in case anything ever happened (and I like having them on my phone). I know I could scan it, but it's not as high quality that way.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    but I like having a digital back up in case anything ever happened (and I like having them on my phone).
    Understandable. I've had a digital picture from celebration as my desktop background for the last couple years. I wouldn't see it as often any other way.

  8. #18
    Topps is the new photo/autograph handlers for all Star Wars merchandising now. They added starwarsauthentic.com website. Topps has been fantastic for my family in the sports photo/autograph world, so i expect them to do a great job. its nothing new to them, other than reedpop/starwars fans. I do expect a price hike from all previous conventions though.

  9. #19
    I think I'd rather have a photo with someone than an autograph (if you do have to choose). An autograph will be valuable if you ever wanted to resell, but a picture says "I was there, with them. We met."

    Can't wait to see who's in the line up for this year!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    I think I'd rather have a photo with someone than an autograph (if you do have to choose). An autograph will be valuable if you ever wanted to resell, but a picture says "I was there, with them. We met."

    Can't wait to see who's in the line up for this year!
    Well said kylo!!! Cant wait either....

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •