Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exhibitors

Celebration Orlando: Exhibitors

Discuss which companies you are hoping to see at this event.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I know Lego will be there and look forward as to what their exclusive will be. Based on previous Celebrations, I am sure they will have one.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

I agree, Lego's exclusives are always fun. (They didn't have one this year for Celebration, but hopefully they will for Orlando)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    I agree, Lego's exclusives are always fun. (They didn't have one this year for Celebration, but hopefully they will for Orlando)
    Actually according to this post, they did have an exclusive at CELondon. http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1#post19828612

My wife and I did a 3d scan from a company called Capture me in 3D ( http://www.capturemein3d.com/) at AwesomeCon in DC back in June. We did a 3D scan for our Dr Who costumes.

I got the 3d piece yesterday and it was far better than I ever expected.

I know they had a 3D scan company at the first or second Orlando show but those guys had a huge setup that took a while to scan. The one we used took 60 seconds or so and all they used was a hand scanner and another guy took digital pics for color reference for the print.

I think these guys would be great for SWC for people to get scans and have prints made of their costumes. They have several sizes for the prints and you can do a payment plan with them.

EFX, sideshow, hot toys.. I hope they have booths set-up...

I assume that Anovos will be there. Does anyone remember if they had any irresistible deals at Celebration Anaheim. I remember CVI and the offer for the OT Stormtrooper armor but I don't remember what they offered in Anaheim. I'm wondering if I should plan to drop some cash with them this year.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    I assume that Anovos will be there. Does anyone remember if they had any irresistible deals at Celebration Anaheim. I remember CVI and the offer for the OT Stormtrooper armor but I don't remember what they offered in Anaheim. I'm wondering if I should plan to drop some cash with them this year.
    The OT Stormtrooper kit was $350 shipped, they are now selling it for $650.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    The OT Stormtrooper kit was $350 shipped, they are now selling it for $650.
    It's 450$ on the Anovos website.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast