Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exhibitors

Are they allowing exhibitors early access to the Celebration Store on Wednesday night again?
    Always trading/buying/selling any Star Wars cards!

Anyone know??
    Always trading/buying/selling any Star Wars cards!

Nope. Crew and VIP's only.

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

anyone know how ThinkGeek runs their booth? do they allot per day, normally have lots of stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    anyone know how ThinkGeek runs their booth? do they allot per day, normally have lots of stock?
    Not sure. I e-mail their customer service to ask what the price and availability was on the Jabba/Salacious Tiki set and they basically told me that information is a secret.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

That's a load of crap.

Is the tiki set their only exclusive? I'd wager it'd be $25-$40. I think individuals were like $15 on their site but this has a small shot glass Crumb with Jabba tiki glass and it's a convention item.

I won't be heartbroken if I don't get it, I mainly just wanted the lil shot glass, but I've got the Yoda one and 3 others already so I have a full 4 glass tiki set. But I wouldn't be a Star Wars collector is I used logic, now would I?

To be fair, what they told me was,

Unfortunately the overlords like to keep items, price of items, etc. a secret so as of now here at customer service we don't know price or availability. If this is something you can't live without (which is the way I fell) I'd hit up the ThinkGeek booth as soon as you can.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

There was a guy who had a ton of Gentle Giant 12" Jumbo figures for sale. I totally spaced on getting his name or email because I was worried about shipping the stuff back home but if anyone knows how to get in touch with him please let me know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234