Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exhibitors

TK_421 - Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember if that deal was in Anaheim of Orlando last. If they run it again I'll probably bite.

Hutt - The $450 price is without the soft goods (undersuit, neck seal, gloves, etc.) I believe the $350 Celebration price included all of that.

Thanks for the responses. Announcements are starting to come finally and the hype is building! I'm definitely excited to see what is in store.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

That is a fantastic deal if it came with the soft goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    That is a fantastic deal if it came with the soft goods.
    It did. They said at Celebration it was a one time offering, so I bit.

I'm surprised Sideshow is going. They've only done West Coast before.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I want Disney to have a huge presence. I want the theme parks to have a booth, their merchandising arm to have one, publishing another, etc.....
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

They don't seem to care much do they. I would like to see a special after hours event at the Parks.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    I want Disney to have a huge presence. I want the theme parks to have a booth, their merchandising arm to have one, publishing another, etc.....
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Exhibitor list is looking decent so far.

I don't know if this is the right thread but I'm going to Celebration for the first time this year and I'd like to add on to my vintage figure collection.

Is it safe to assume all vintage figures will be authentic? I want to feel safe buying at Celebration, as I have no places or stores around me to buy them. Is Celebration a good place for authentic vintage or should I stay away?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kylophone View Post
    I don't know if this is the right thread but I'm going to Celebration for the first time this year and I'd like to add on to my vintage figure collection.

Is it safe to assume all vintage figures will be authentic? I want to feel safe buying at Celebration, as I have no places or stores around me to buy them. Is Celebration a good place for authentic vintage or should I stay away?

Thanks
    I'd feel safe buying from the vendors at Celebration.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast