Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu) - #23

Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu) - #23

This was posted in the forum (not sure where it originally came from) but it does reveal the 6" Captain Cassian Andor in his blue outfit.

Any thoughts on this figure?

His outfit here looks a little like Han's Hoth outfit.
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    His outfit here looks a little like Han's Hoth outfit.
    His outfit is in the celebration teaser that was just put out last week...Not sure why he's running around in a desert with a winter coat on...

Administrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

I hope his hat comes off, like Jyn's hood does. Anyway, he and Jyn (and maybe the Death Trooper) are pretty much definite buys but they may be the only ones from R1 who are.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by OldStarWarsFan View Post
    His outfit is in the celebration teaser that was just put out last week...Not sure why he's running around in a desert with a winter coat on...

Administrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.
    The coat he probably mostlly wears in the Iceland "Tundra" landscape, and then eventually ditches it on Jehda.

I would have preferred his main 6" figure be the Yavin outfit.

Or what appears later to be the sniper vest, which he wears apparently throughout the tropical planet.

I think the sniper vest, and bullet cartridge belt, above^ would have been my preferred look for his main figure.

It looks like this release of Cassian Andor will almost certainly be in the blue coat from the teaser photo. I certainly hope that the hat/helmet is removable.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    This was posted in the forum (not sure where it originally came from) but it does reveal the 6" Captain Cassian Andor in his blue outfit.

Any thoughts on this figure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    It looks like this release of Cassian Andor will almost certainly be in the blue coat from the teaser photo. I certainly hope that the hat/helmet is removable.
    almost?
    You can see it right there, that is clearly the version.

The outfit comes loaded, hopefully they don't skimp on all his gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    almost?
    You can see it right there, that is clearly the version.
    Yes. And I actually posted a photo of the character in the costume that most closely resembles that incredibly lo-res product offering image.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Yes. And I actually posted a photo of the character in the costume that most closely resembles that incredibly lo-res product offering image.
    Yes, but DonWanKihotay has many, many more pictures than you and he is obviously not afraid to post them!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast