Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu) - #23

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    I'd be keen to pick this character up in most (if not all) costume iterations!
    I'm sure a number of collectors would once the movie releases, but this is the 6" inch line. How many versions of Cassian do you really think they will do? This should have been a different version/outfit for sure. I'm just speculating, but I don't think this is the look everyone will want most. Not sure why Hasbro continues to do this???
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    I'd be keen to pick this character up in most (if not all) costume iterations!
    I wouldnt be overly surprised to see him and Jyn get at least two variations. Last year for example, you could get Poe in the x-wing outfit, and they released him in the two-pack with his normal jacket. I suspect Cassian will get the same treatment. I'd almost guarantee Jyn in her TIE-fighter pilot outfit will get released too. Hasbro loves reusing molds to death.

Quote Originally Posted by deskvader1 View Post
    Ok I may pick up these rogue one figs lol. .... I just hate how Cass basically has Han Solos jacket on. Come on. Ah well guess they want to create familiarity.
    Yeah I also would have preferred one of his other more unique looking outfits, preferably the brown Yavin Uniform (or with the "sniper" vest).
    The other characters are recruits outside the ranks of the commissioned Rebels, so they really stand out, him being the official "Rebel Alliance" designate of the group, seems to be the one most meant to visually call back to the original trilogies to better tie it in with familiar Rebel uniforms.
    And this is the figure they chose to do it with.
    It's still quite visually distinct though, so I'm more than glad to get it.

Plus with these 3 initial releases, although we don'rt know how long the trio travel together, it right away allows for a posing display of what's likely going to be one of the films more fun dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post

Whoa, where'd this GIF come from?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Whoa, where'd this GIF come from?
    Star Wars Celebration, during the R1 interview panel they showed it as Tudyk was describing his character.

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    Star Wars Celebration, during the R1 interview panel they showed it as Tudyk was describing his character.
    Ah, very cool. Don't know how I've missed that up until now.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I hope we see a few different figures with the different costumes. Some seem to think that the line for R1 will be small, but I really hope they do the characters justice.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I hope we see a few different figures with the different costumes. Some seem to think that the line for R1 will be small, but I really hope they do the characters justice.

I heard two rumors, one that only 8 initial figures would be made for Rogue One, and another rumor where there would be 12. Out of the gates there are 6 confirmed (Deathtrooper, Cassian, Jyn, K2SO, Krennic, and another Stormtrooper type figure).

If they were to do 12, then they could also add Saw Garerra, Baze, Chirrut, Bodhi, Pao, and Bistan so that all the mains are done. It seems that Bistan is already getting a reputation, since it looks like that character is played by warrick davis and was shown prominently at Celebration. But no rumor that he'd be made into a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by OldStarWarsFan View Post
    I heard two rumors, one that only 8 initial figures would be made for Rogue One, and another rumor where there would be 12. Out of the gates there are 6 confirmed (Deathtrooper, Cassian, Jyn, K2SO, Krennic, and another Stormtrooper type figure).

If they were to do 12, then they could also add Saw Garerra, Baze, Chirrut, Bodhi, Pao, and Bistan so that all the mains are done. It seems that Bistan is already getting a reputation, since it looks like that character is played by warrick davis and was shown prominently at Celebration. But no rumor that he'd be made into a figure.
    sign me up for Bistan,lol. I'm hoping the trend continues with Hasbro to stagger the lines...main movie focus with previous films sprinkled in and I'm not talking rerelease like another ren or rey Hasbro!

I recently heard Warrick Davis is NOT playing one of the 2 primary aliens (and height does not match). I do agree that the 2 shown would make great figures!
    Go figure!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast