Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu) - #23

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    So why the quilted pants and cold-weather cap, then? Jyn goes planetside with just a poncho and cap, and Chirrut doesn't even bother to put on any extra clothing.
    It's because he is a skinny guy hypothermia and such
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I keep meaning to pick up another one of these to see if I can repaint it into a passable Hoth Rebel soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    So why the quilted pants and cold-weather cap, then? Jyn goes planetside with just a poncho and cap, and Chirrut doesn't even bother to put on any extra clothing.
    Cassian is just wearing what he had on Jedha. I doubt he'd stop to change. Everyone else except Chirrut and Baze just threw on whatever.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

They were also trying to look like refugees on Jedha, and I think that was done well.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Cassian is just wearing what he had on Jedha. I doubt he'd stop to change. Everyone else except Chirrut and Baze just threw on whatever.
    Well that then just begs the question of why he's wearing arctic gear on a desert planet. Maybe Oofa's right and he does suffer from poor circulation...
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Just because it's an arid planet doesn't mean it isn't cold. Saw's partisans all wore some heavy-looking stuff. Maybe Jedha has a climate similar to the Gobi? That's very dry, but can also be extremely cold.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516