Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Ok so I noticed there's a 3.75" Stormtrooper in Hasbro's SDCC booth. No one has noted this, but it is not the Legends Stormtrooper. It appears to be all-new and likely from Rogue One. I've only found a couple of small photos from GH.com, but it's enough to make the comparison (arm position, legs, armor details, neck, helmet, shoulders) to see that it's a new ST figure. The Saga Legends one is on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GNT; 09-01-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

That looks pretty nice. Definitely looking 5POA still but a little more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Ok so I noticed there's a 3.75" Stormtrooper in Hasbro's SDCC booth. No one has noted this, but it is not the Legends Stormtrooper. It appears to be all-new and likely from Rogue One. I've only found a couple of small photos from GH.com, but it's enough to make the comparison (arm position, legs, armor details, neck, helmet, shoulders) to see that it's a new ST figure. The Saga Legends one is on the left.

Nice spot, it does look new. I do love a new Stormtrooper.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Why? A Stormtrooper is just a Stormtrooper. There's not much you can do with them, especially when it's only 5POA. They should be saving Money and just continue releasing the existing figure.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Why? A Stormtrooper is just a Stormtrooper. There's not much you can do with them, especially when it's only 5POA. They should be saving Money and just continue releasing the existing figure.
    When all we really have is 5POA, then the sculpt is the defining factor. It appears to be a much better, less zombiefied sculpt, so it's a worthy upgrade.

You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

New Stormmies are always good for army builders and diorama builders, especially newcommers to the hobby.

I'd like to see a 5POA one with bent arms though. I'd love to see a 2 pack (at rest/ firing pose).

This photo was of the booth on preview night. It seems to have been pulled from the display case in photos from earlier today, so it's likely indeed a Rogue One figure.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post

That actualy Looks pretty cool, even with 5 POA.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

That Stormtrooper does look pretty cool.

At least we know this SDCC won't be a bust like in previous years.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast