Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormtrooper

Yeah... we are likely to see the wave of Rogue One figures that already leaked and the same 5 POA figures shown at Toy Fair and Celebration, with a new Stormtrooper (which I will buy) and that's about it! After being burned year after year, I just don't get excited for their presentations anymore. Its a real bummer they don't realize how just a few extra nuggets, like a Force Awakens Luke and a couple articulated 3.75 figures [NOT DROIDS] would really get fans and collectors excited again.
    Cant wait for the Q&A tomorrow... telling fans that distribution has been fixed and exciting figures are coming Force Friday, but you'll have to show up and find out who is being released!!! I really should just quit this hobby!!!

I'm definitely excited to learn more about that new Stormtrooper. I really liked the sculpt on the Saga Legends figure, but it was nearly impossible to find one that didn't have absolutely horrible paint apps. So, even though some people think it's just another Stormtrooper and nothing to get excited about, this is looking to be the highlight of the show for me.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I'm a sucker for clone/imperial/first order troops so I'm definitely getting this one

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    That Stormtrooper does look pretty cool.

At least we know this SDCC won't be a bust like in previous years.
    ​Haha, dont tempt fate!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    ​Haha, dont tempt fate!

Yeah, I hear you, but this new Stormtrooper already makes it a better SDCC than last year in terms of reveals if you ask me.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

I'm a big fan of the SL version but this is a pleasant surprise. I like how it's slightly broader and chunkier than the SL version.

I just like the relaxed pose instead of the stiff straight-arm pose. The more relaxed posing is why the 5 POA figures for TFA looked much better than any of the Saga Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    I just like the relaxed pose instead of the stiff straight-arm pose. The more relaxed posing is why the 5 POA figures for TFA looked much better than any of the Saga Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was my reaction as well.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast