Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Astromech Droids 6 Pack - EE Exclusive

Pre-ordered sight unseen lol...hope this is a good set.

Pre-ordered sight unseen...

Come on EE don't let me down!

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Pre-ordered sight unseen lol...hope this is a good set.
    Yes, just did the same.

While I'm excited, a few things have me disappointed. #1, the price point is $79, so what if only one OR two of the figures are OT and worthwhile getting? Now I'm shelling out $50+ extra just to be able to own the figures. Lord knows people will part this set out for like $20 a figure on eBay. So you are out of luck either way with spending an appropriate amount. #2 - the figure selection. While we have no idea WHAT movies will be chosen to represent this line and here's to hoping it's all OT. I have a feeling they are going to include one from each main movie, minus TPM since that bombed so much. That would suck. #3 - getting the obvious animated figure. The clue of "movie-style" figure seems to point right in that direction. I simply ask....why????? I know some people love the animated stuff and I myself have watched every episode of REBELS. However, keep the cartoons in the cartoons. I don't want any kind of potential plastic wasted on a some freaking animated character that came from a cartoon when we could (SHOULD) be getting an SA Bespin Lando or ROTJ Emperor. It annoys me to no end to see this type of figure pop up into a line that should be reserved for the movies ONLY. #4 the fact that it only seems to be an EE exclusive. Now we can't buy these figures anywhere else. Same stupid deal as the Wal-Mart fiasco. At least I won't have to show up to a brick and mortar store disappointed at empty racks, but still, everything about this seems lackluster to me, as exciting and pleasant as it is to see the good stuff showing up again. I digress, not trying to be a negative Nancy here, but it's as if ANYTHING revolving around 3.75" is now a slap in the face at every turn. There is always something inconceivable that Hasbro will inevitably do to screw with something so simple.

If it's just 6 astromech droids I may cancel. Wish they would do something like this for vintage collection figures/packaging.

Been reading the hints being dropped on JTA and Yakface...and I haven't been this excited with anything 3 3/4" related in a while. I'm gonna go with my instinct and say I believe I won't be disappointed with these. Can't wait for the reveal!

They cant be astromechs, they've done this before. Its also hard to think its a category, ie. rebels, aliens, imperials. They might just be random selected figures from the entire saga. Either way, I ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Jertej1 View Post
    They cant be astromechs, they've done this before. Its also hard to think its a category, ie. rebels, aliens, imperials. They might just be random selected figures from the entire saga. Either way, I ready!
    Yeah, I hope its not astromechs. Especially considering the fact that you can get all types of decent Astomechs from Disney world's build a droid collection. I'd be a little disappointed.

If it's just astromechs there will be one more available for someone else...

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast