Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 326

Thread: NECA General Discussion Thread

  1. #1

    NECA General Discussion Thread

    I thought I'd start a general discussion thread for NECA upcoming figures, news, events, etc.

  2. #2
    Super excited for the ultimate predators coming out soon! And whatever cool stuff they release for the 30th anniversary.

  3. #3
    As much as I disliked AVP, this line of both Preds and Xenos are awesome. I've been all in for every release thus far. Looking forward to the gitd eggs/Xenos, as well as the temple pillars.

  4. #4
    Was at TRU yesterday and found the 1989 Keaton BM figure. They had one laying on the adult collector area, the package is beat to hell and back but the figure is pristine. I never thought I would find this figure, and very surprised to see these making a comeback at retail.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvance View Post
    Was at TRU yesterday and found the 1989 Keaton BM figure. They had one laying on the adult collector area, the package is beat to hell and back but the figure is pristine. I never thought I would find this figure, and very surprised to see these making a comeback at retail.
    He's a solid figure, congrats on the find. Makes you pine for a Nicholson Joker all the more. Unfortunate that it will never happen.

  6. #6
    A Nicholson Joker would be a welcomed figure in my collection. Standing next to my Ledger DK Joker. But yes unfortunately this will never see the light of day. The only problem would be if NECA was to release a version of this most wanted figure would be getting your hands on one.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

  7. #7
    Its becoming increasingly difficult to get neca stuff here in the UK. Our TRU's don't stock them, and it seems like all the third party vendors over here seem to hike the price with every new wave. Standard price here stayed solidly at 17/18 pounds for a few years in a row, but now you can't find the alien 3 wave for less than 26 quid! Its hard to keep up when you're on a budget and there's a price rise every wave. By the time Vasquez and Frost hit I can see the price creeping up near 30......
    Last edited by OxnardMontalvo; 08-14-2016 at 07:57 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Its becoming increasingly difficult to get neca stuff here in the UK. Our TRU's don't stock them, and it seems like all the third party vendors over here seem to hike the price with every new wave. Standard price here stayed solidly at 17/18 pounds for a few years in a row, but now you can't find the alien 3 wave for less than 26 quid! Its hard to keep up when you're on a budget and there's a price rise every wave. By the time Vasquez and Frost hit I can see the price creeping up near 30......
    Not sure if you have a Twitter account, but if you do, you can reach out to Randy Faulk. Let him know what's going on, and he might be able to help level things out. Just a suggestion.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT_A View Post
    Not sure if you have a Twitter account, but if you do, you can reach out to Randy Faulk. Let him know what's going on, and he might be able to help level things out. Just a suggestion.
    Yeah, I do follow Randy on there, he's always very good at helping out, but in this case I don't think there would anything he could do to help. We're talking about greedy third party vendors, something he'd have absolutely no control over....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvance View Post
    Was at TRU yesterday and found the 1989 Keaton BM figure. They had one laying on the adult collector area, the package is beat to hell and back but the figure is pristine. I never thought I would find this figure, and very surprised to see these making a comeback at retail.
    Weird, I also saw a couple of these recently at my local TRU. Cards were also pretty beat.

    Speaking in terms of general NECA stuff, I was thinking last night how awesome it would be for them to carry the "ultimate" concept to some of the other lines. I'd love to see a couple of "ultimate" Rambos or "ultimate" Aliens marines with extra heads, weapons and gear like the "ultimate" Terminator figures.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •