Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: NECA General Discussion Thread

Target report: It Pennywise 1990 version 2. Toony Terrors full set of 4. I got Jason and Pennywise Toonies. They will look awesome chasing the Scooby gang on the shelf. Pennywise will join the Ghost Clown. Jason will team up with the Creeper. You guys inspired the Scooby idea. Also saw colorized movie poster version of Godzilla.

The NECA Ninja Turtles Movie figures at Gamestop look pretty good especially the army building Foot Soldiers and a really nice looking Shredder. Giggity

I picked up the Friday the 13th part 5 Roy from my LCS over the weekend. He looked familiar; on closer inspection he shares some parts with Michael Myers.
    Last edited by AgentClaret; 09-03-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    The NECA Ninja Turtles Movie figures at Gamestop look pretty good especially the army building Foot Soldiers and a really nice looking Shredder. Giggity
    Are they expensive? I need to know if I'll have to dig into my Sock money.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

picked up the Toony Terrors 90s Pennywise the other day at Target: "Look gang.. we found the demon clown Pennywise." - background is the extreme sets Sewer 2.0 pop-up

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I picked up the King Kong Vs. Godzilla figure from Target the other day. I missed this one the first time it shipped and thought I wouldn't get another shot. I swear it was cheaper this time too, I balked at a $28 price last time and it now rings up at $24. It's a great Godzilla, too!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Picked up 1990 Pennywise version 2. Wow, my MD Target actually had something new.

Ultimate Roy Burns by scarrviper, on Flickr

Picked up Roy at a local shop yesterday.
    Flickr

RIP Star Wars

“Whisssh whissh, whoosh whoosh...”

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast