Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA General Discussion Thread

Still no stands but by golly I found a Reeves Superman and was psyched to get to choose from 4. Such an awesome figure NECA has produced but hey when have they ever let us down? I know I have always been on bored with NECA productions.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Congrats on your find! Definitely an awesome figure.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Figured I'd ask the question: with all of NECA's current and upcoming releases, what are you looking forward to most? For me it's S17 Predator, Clan Leader, Scarface, and the Kenner Aliens.

Definitely the Kenner Aliens wave! The gorilla was my first alien toy ever.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Jean Grey, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

For those that follow NECA on Twitter: does it annoy the s!&t out of anyone else when people constantly ask them if they'll make ________ figures? It seems they answer the same questions every day. Do people not go back and search their previous tweets? I've made a comment or 2 about it, they've laughed and said people never read, it's easier to just keep responding. The best are the ones that ask if they'll make figures from some obscure tv show or movie. Common sense, folks...do you really think "Encino Man" figures would sell? Ugh.

I would totally buy a Paulie Shore figure from Encino Man...but only if he came with a slurpee machine so that you could pose him "Weasing the juice"
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I see that too. It seems like they get asked about Mad Max constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvance View Post
    Still no stands but by golly I found a Reeves Superman and was psyched to get to choose from 4. Such an awesome figure NECA has produced but hey when have they ever let us down? I know I have always been on bored with NECA productions.
    I got the Reeve Superman this past week. It's darn near perfect... I hear the movie theme in my head every time I look at it! I wish my Hasbro Star Wars figures could match the likenesses of the actors as much as this one does for Reeve.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I got the Reeve Superman this past week. It's darn near perfect... I hear the movie theme in my head every time I look at it! I wish my Hasbro Star Wars figures could match the likenesses of the actors as much as this one does for Reeve.
    No joke there, NECA nailed the likeness of Reeves. Even the suit and muscle tone of the body is spot on. Was at a TRU today and they had about 4 DK Jokers. I say about because it looked like the inside of the store was hit by a hurricane! I had mentioned to my girlfriend, are we in ROSS what store is this? She got a good laugh from that.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

With regards to them getting asked if they'll make figure ___________ on twitter, I think that's equally annoying as the complaining about exclusives or when someone pitches a fit and argues something like "no actually this ::insert random semi-obscure character from 40 years ago:: has a massive following and you're not seeing the big picture" and actually really tries to keep the fight going.

Those are kind of painful to read.

I'm excited about the upcoming Predator series and all the aliens stuff coming out right now (haven't found series 9 yet and still catching up on a few recent ones).

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast