Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA General Discussion Thread

NECA should incorporate the Ultimate line into every franchise that they have a licence for. Not every figure mind you but at least one or two from each line, especially the lines that have made NECA who they are today.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

I asked on twitter if it would be possible to get an Ultimate Crow or if the license expired, unfortunately it did expire, so there's no chance for that.

I only started buying NECA stuff right before the Aliens line started. I passed on a lot of cool stuff because it heavily lacked articulation. I don't regret passing that stuff up, I just wish they had upped the POA earlier than they did.

Stopped into TRU & asked my fav. Dept. lead to check in the back for new Neca box via UPS...he came back with a box the size of a kids bike. Mostly restocked: Terminator Ultimates, Cinemachines, Alien 3. No Aliens accessory pack, but I picked up police station assault ultimate Arnie.

...oh yeah, the gi-normous box also had the new NECA clear stands as well.

Haven't seen the stands yet at my TRU locations. How much were they asking for them? Was it the dynamic stand, or just the peg stands, or both? Really need me some stands!
    @ instagram #19Vance75

The dynamics, they're $10!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Gonna have to get me a couple of those stands for sure, if I can find any around here is the question...
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Didn't know NECA made such a thing! I will definitely have to pick up a couple of those if I see them!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Well, whatta ya know...stopped by TRU on the way home from work and not only did I find the new Ultimate Terminator but also the dynamic stands! This are pretty darn cool...

Last edited by Billy_Ray; 09-01-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Still haven't seen these stands in my area. But I was tolled be an employee that it should be any day...
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast