Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey - Jakku

Rey - Jakku

New pictures have surfaced online of the new Rey Jakku figure that'll be released in 2016 in the new Rogue One packaging:

Anyone going to pick up this version of Rey?

I will for her head, just so I can pop it on one of the articulated Reys.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

After a long period of no new reveals, it's nice to see something new, and a sign that there will continue to be new 5POA figures that are not based on the next upcoming movie. Hopefully there will be something new from the prequels and original trilogy too. I'll get this figure, but would have preferred if it were Rey with the jacket on.

I like the consistency of the package with the design from TFA. I can't wait to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Man I love repacks that aren't even a year old!
    Good old Hasbro doesn't even give you any time to miss her...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Glad to finally see this version with the scarf down and the goggles up. But of course they screwed this one up by giving her ungloved hands...
    I get that this is (more than likely) a kitbash of the first Rey, but they could've at least used the arms from the speeder pack-in Rey.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Rey is turning into the Tattoine Luke Skywalker of the Hasbro 3.75" TFA figures. Already we've had:

TFA Rey unmasked - carded 5 POA

TFA Rey masked - pack-in with her speeder

TFA Rey unmasked TBS (articulated)

And now, this new figure. All in the same outfit!

This is a smart release--Rey does not stick around on pegs for long at all. It's new enough for collectors while still offering the character to kids and new fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Rey is turning into the Tattoine Luke Skywalker of the Hasbro 3.75" TFA figures. Already we've had:

TFA Rey unmasked - carded 5 POA

TFA Rey masked - pack-in with her speeder

TFA Rey unmasked TBS (articulated)

And now, this new figure. All in the same outfit!
    Not everyone collects each version. Hasbro has to keep her on shelves to keep selling, if she's in the RO first assortment then she's still a few more months away from being released.

Count me in for getting 1 or 2 of her.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast