Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hera Syndulla's A-Wing

I am a fan of a wings but it will depend on whether the nerf launcher is removeable or not. Even then will we ever see it, still waiting for princess leia and seventh sister which were shown mths ago.

The a wing is my favourite ship but it will depend if the nerf launcher is removeable or not. Anyway may never see it in the shops. We are still to see princess leia or the seventh sister after how many months?!

Sorry double post, thought it deleted the other! Love to see a regular tie fighter, a sabine artistic and a mining guild variant tie fighter (could reuse the same mould) and a b wing and quarrie.

I'm definitely interested in getting this one
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I love A-wings (especially when SWG Jump to Lightspeed was still around). I will pick this up. It doesn't look to scale but I can get past that.

It depends if I will see it in the wild. Really hoping they will make the Mando fighter as well.

Will pick this up. Does Hasbro not know Hera flew a B-Wing and not an A-Wing?
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Koth View Post
    She has flown both in Rebels.
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Koth View Post
    She pilots an A-Wing in "Protector of Concord Dawn".
    See you around, kid.

I'll admit, the paint job is cool looking! But that is where it ends for me. As small as that thing is, i'm surprised they could find enough space for the pilot to even fit. Since they added that Nerf feature.

TBH, I think this wreaks of desperation on Hasbro's part. They're desperately trying to appeal to kids with this line, by mixing two properties together. For teh BIG ships, I got it. They needed extra play value, i guess...
    But for a regular ship. IMO a ship should be just a ship! Whatever happened to the "shooting missile" features for these things, that added "play value"?

I noticed that they angled the ship so that the ugly Nerf cannon is hidden, so that you can't tell hoe much it stands out...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast