Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: XM Studios - Boba Fett 1/4

https://heroes-collectibles.com/coll...bel-pilot-suit

has anyone ordered from them? the whopping two testimonials from "Ben" and "Isaias" on their front page aren't exactly filling me with the warm squishies (much less the confidence to part with $1000).

Quote Originally Posted by wolfius View Post
    https://heroes-collectibles.com/coll...bel-pilot-suit

has anyone ordered from them? the whopping two testimonials from "Ben" and "Isaias" on their front page aren't exactly filling me with the warm squishies (much less the confidence to part with $1000).
    ***UPDATE*** Darth Maul is now sold out from them. My friend who got one told me just now. Guess I waited too long. I'll admit they don't have tons of testimonials, but if you look them up they are at least a brick and mortar store without anything negative out there on them (unlike specfictionshop). My feelings are with my credit card or Paypal one can always get their money back these days if the transaction is not as advertised.
    Last edited by Django; 05-31-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Here's mine. I LOVE it. It is a work of art. I will say however if it weren't my favorite character, I don't know that I want another statue in this massive scale again. But for Fett, it's the perfect centerpiece. The smoke effect looks nice in person. The transition gradient from flame to smoke not so much. That's seriously the only "ehh" part of this. The detail is just breath taking on the suit, helmet, even the rifle stock and jet pack. Magnets are insanely strong, like don't want to be removed strong. Connecting the jet pack rockets to the sculpted flame is tricky, but everything else was pretty simple. Almost broke my back lugging this up my deep inclined stairs LOL but it's all good.

Sorry for all the Steelers stuff in the background, this was the only place I had to put this monster at!

Last edited by Django; 06-01-2018 at 06:35 PM.

PS) A friend of mine on another site told me he got his XM Fett today from Heroes Collectibles and all came as promised. So that's a personal reference for them for those who were on the fence about ordering from there.

They offered me an XM Maul since a pre-order was cancelled. I'm considering it...with NO space to display it .
    Last edited by Django; 06-13-2018 at 08:04 PM.

I own the XM Fett, a nice statue, but not my favorite Fett

Quote Originally Posted by genaro View Post
    I own the XM Fett, a nice statue, but not my favorite Fett
    I'm curious, what is your favorite piece then? For me, this is my favorite Boba piece but then I only own a handful of Boba items by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I'm curious, what is your favorite piece then? For me, this is my favorite Boba piece but then I only own a handful of Boba items by choice.
    You may laugh but I still love Sideshow Fett Premium Format figure, it was my first statue from Sideshow. I know, it is plastic, but such a simple elegant pose

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234