Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baze Malbus & Imperial Stormtrooper

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Looks like something out of a computer game.
    He looks like his a hotel cleaner with a giant vacuum on his back. Who you gonna call?...Baze Malbus!

wow theres a guy at my work that has a backpack thing like that, we call him the janitor. that looks terrible. nothing to do with Hasbro but with lucasfilm. the character himself looks to be a bad *****, and about time they get more non-whities in the movies.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

Something about his outfit is just very odd to me. Not digging it at all. Too baggy looking. He almost reminds me of an aged Galactic Marine. If this guy survives, I hope he changes outfits for teh second. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I think the character and the real costume are pretty cool looking. However, the figure gives me a Ghostbusters vibe.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I only hope that we get a baze malbus in the 3.75 SA line. i really want this guy as a figure and looking at the 5poa version, i just can't settle for it. i can settle maybe on the big white furry guy because i don't think they will ever release a SA version and he doesn't look too bad but this baze malbus is horrible.
    Most wanted figures: Mighella the nightsister, Mon calamari dancers (female and male), BD-3000 (red and green), SA realistic Hondo Onaka, any of jabbas human henchmen and as many SA TFA figures we can get!

What I'm mostly wondering is if that pauldron can be removed from the Stormtrooper to make him a standard Stormtrooper. If so, it might be an option if the single carded trooper sells out too quickly.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    What I'm mostly wondering is if that pauldron can be removed from the Stormtrooper to make him a standard Stormtrooper. If so, it might be an option if the single carded trooper sells out too quickly.
    It can definitely be removed. Its only a question of how quickly.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The individual Stormie is 2 per case so he shouldn't sell out completely, Hasbro can repack him in future waves. Besides if you army build this pack you'll end up with an army of Baze figures :p

Anybody seeing the Baze Malbus 2-pack? I've been to 2 WMs, a Target, and a Kroger and not seen a one so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Maul_Fan View Post
    Anybody seeing the Baze Malbus 2-pack? I've been to 2 WMs, a Target, and a Kroger and not seen a one so far.
    I haven't seen any reports of wave 2 hitting retail so far.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast