Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baze Malbus & Imperial Stormtrooper

I cant wait to see a pic with the tube and gun attached to Baze.

Also what is this "cape" thing?......
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

eh, damn edit. The Disney pic shows what the cape is. I am glad they did that and gave him backpack and cape.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

It took me at least a couple of views of the images to figure out that in the loose image Hasbro is showing Baze's backpack and poncho/cape upside down. But that missile launcher accessory looks like something out of GI Joe.

Great 2-pack! I'm really hoping the Stormtrooper pauldron is removable (swappable), and while I'll probably wish Baze were more articulated, the figure and accessories look very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyko_Droid View Post
    Great 2-pack! I'm really hoping the Stormtrooper pauldron is removable (swappable), and while I'll probably wish Baze were more articulated, the figure and accessories look very good.

hopefully these figures have ball joint heads, if so then it is easily removable.

Baze and his armour is one of the coolest looks in the film IMO. Its looks great as a figure. They should have put a paint wash on the figure though, it looks very flat. I cant wait to see it put together properly and posed well. This is one of my favs so far.

Some Baze gear detail for comparison.
    Except for the extra-goofy oversized canons, packs and gizmos they all get, looks like as far as screen accurate gear he actually uses l they did right by this character, as far as cape and pack, hope he comes with the legit gun, and attachments...
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Man the junk they fill these packs with.
    At leas the legit rifle is there, and with the "amo-feed-chain" don't know what else to call it.
    Hopefully it's flexible enough to attach it to the correct backpack...

It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Looks like something out of a computer game.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Looks like something out of a computer game.

yeah sortof. But he's also got a very OT vibe to me, it reminds me of Dengar, Bossk, Fett, Bo-Shek. It's probably my fav RO costume (apart from Deathtrooper of course). This is one figure I am excited for, and I am pleased they did the backpack and Cape right.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast