Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chirrut Imwe

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    this is definitely the 3 3/4 figure. IMO they pulled off a complicated outfit nicely.
    I was about to say the same thing. Very nicely done, Hasbro! Plus it's nice to see that 5POA K-2 is in scale.
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    I was about to say the same thing. Very nicely done, Hasbro! Plus it's nice to see that 5POA K-2 is in scale.
    Wonder if you can put the head on a GI Joe Blind Master fig from a couple years ago. Outfit is similar.

Well, originally I planned on just getting the Stormies from this line and skipping the rest, but darn it, I want em all now!! All look great and can't wait to add them to my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    Wonder if you can put the head on a GI Joe Blind Master fig from a couple years ago. Outfit is similar.
    Probably could, with some minor tweaks. And I likely will if Hasbro doesn't make an SA version. That's one reason I stockpile fodder.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Well, originally I planned on just getting the Stormies from this line and skipping the rest, but darn it, I want em all now!! All look great and can't wait to add them to my collection.
    It pains me to admit it, but Hasbro knocked the 5 POA out of the park with this line (and TFA to be honest). The sculpts and paint apps are nice, and they fit in nicely with my other 3.75" figures, limited as they may be where articulation is concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Probably could, with some minor tweaks. And I likely will if Hasbro doesn't make an SA version. That's one reason I stockpile fodder.
    This is the kind of costume that Hasbro makes look really poor in SA with soft goods. They would do a weird half and half soft goods and it looks awful. Or worse, a big bulky full soft goods. IMO this method is the best way to go.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make and for what figure. I never mentioned SG's.
    And Hasbro has pulled off SA figures with long coats before, so i don't see why 5POA is the best (way to go) they can offer.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    This is the kind of costume that Hasbro makes look really poor in SA with soft goods. They would do a weird half and half soft goods and it looks awful. Or worse, a big bulky full soft goods. IMO this method is the best way to go.
    Have you seen the Joe figure they're talking about? It's a really great sculpt - no soft goods whatsoever.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I'm not sure what point you're trying to make and for what figure. I never mentioned SG's.
    And Hasbro has pulled off SA figures with long coats before, so i don't see why 5POA is the best (way to go) they can offer.
    we are talking about Chirrut. I am just saying if it was SA, it would need soft goods, and I usually don't like soft goods personally because they scale poorly on 4" figures. Yeah they have pulled off soft goods before, but IMO it's usually not a good look. 5POA is highly devisive and I am not trying to persuade anyone, but I like its simplicity.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast