Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chirrut Imwe

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post

Does it bug anyone else that this guy is supposed to be blind, but he is looking directly at the camera? I really hope we don't see this kind of thing in the film itself (staring at characters directly while talking to them instead of staring blankly in a random direction) otherwise he won't be a convincing blind character.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

That's just a promo pic anyways, so it kind of has to be that way. Even blind people can look in a certain direction, if directed to. "Sound"

I doubt we'll be seeing this kind of stare-down in the movie.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Emperor's Hand

H8-DA-X!!!!!

Emperor's Hand

First time we've seen him I believe.
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Emperor's Hand

I don't know if this is a 3&3/4 figure or the die-cast one from Disney.
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    Missed it, was this shot in the animated figure short?
    Where is it from?
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Emperor's Hand

I looked at a link this morning of a 'behind the scenes' making of that animated short that was released this morning; this picture is from that.
    Three and three-quarter or the 6' Disney die-cast????
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

The first pic is 3 3/4" 5 POA figure...look at the crotch area (sorry, didn't know how else to put that).
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Or the arms will give it away. I don't have to look at the crotch to know what i'm dealing with. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by coeli View Post
    this is definitely the 3 3/4 figure. IMO they pulled off a complicated outfit nicely.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast