Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Which seems odd, because Jedha didn't look like a cold wet planet like Eadu did. Then again, it seemed like everyone was wearing "heavy/bulky" clothes. Compared to what Han and Luke wore most of the time.
    I guess a location often doesnt "look" cold.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Yes, Jedha moon is in permanent winter according to canon sources. Cassian and Jyn are wearing the heavy jackets there and all of the citizens seem to be wearing ponchos and warm clothing etc. It's basically a cold frozen desert. Somewhat like Mars I guess (but not quite that cold!)
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post

^ But there was yet another version of him in the film, which caught me off guard and made me appreciate the character even more! .
    When he is introduced..........

Spoiler:  
    He's on yet another planet (forgot the name) going through a market, he's wearing the above jacket, and darker pants, and with a satchel across his chest.
    Very scoundrel looking, actuality my favorite look for him.

The scene was actually quite shocking, where he's with a jittery rebel who he surprisingly kills! It's when I thought holly ...... things in Star Wars just got freakin real.
    This was no longer just an easy black and white universe, this character (a "good guy") was pretty damn dark.
    And in realistically uneasy way, quickly became more interesting . Setting the tone for the rest of the film, what they were fighting for to the end.

Looking for a full body shot of that scene, but would love a figure of that look too.
    Found one!
    Well concept art, from the Art of R1
    Character/Costume study for Andor (Planet X) what would become the Ring of Kafrene asteroid station, where we first meet him.

I actually like this costume of his the best!

It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I guess it's time to revive this character thread again, since he will apparently be getting his own R1 spin-off Rebel Spy show.
    And that means more Cassian Andor figures.
    So did he ever get a figure with the above ^ Ring of Kafrene look? Any customs?

What about a figure with the sniper vest?

It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I'm looking at getting this figure cheap to see what I can Frankenstein between it and the VC figure for a SA Eadu Andor. Although I thought this was his Jedha outfit?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112