Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)

New from the Jedi Temple Archives:

Go figure!

I really like this figure.

Does anyone think the helmet is removable? Hard to tell.

I'll defiantely pick her up but I think it's a rather weird choice. I would have gone with a more generic looking Jyn like in the trailers.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'll defiantely pick her up but I think it's a rather weird choice. I would have gone with a more generic looking Jyn like in the trailers.
    Regular Jyn is coming in Wave 2 I think.

And if not, she's packed in with the AT-ACT. Also hoping to get an SA version in the Black Series.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    They made that too...

I suspect that Hasbro has already made sure the neck posts don't fit on Jyn/ground crew figures. That's not to say that will stop a customizer.

I like this outfit much more than the Scarif/AT-ACT outfit. Plus like someone already said, making the Imperial Disguise Jyn will simply be swapping her head w/ the Ground Crew figure's.
    See you around, kid.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast