Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)

I wish she'd remove her muggle hands, so we could get a better look a the figure. Even if it is 6"...

Now watch, the 4" version will be that damned Striker Uniform!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I wish she'd remove her muggle hands, so we could get a better look a the figure. Even if it is 6"...

Now watch, the 4" version will be that damned Striker Uniform!
    Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/64qcR

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    Nice!

Didn't know she was Sergeant and "Jedha"?

Jedha is the "Mecca" of Star Wars where people travel to to play respect to the Force (even though the Jedi have died out). As of this film it's under Imperial control. Info from the Rogue One Panel.

Cool poster handed out by the hasbro rep right at the end of celebration Europe (don't know why he waited til the end before handing out...)

Quote Originally Posted by CBrazier View Post

Cool poster handed out by the hasbro rep right at the end of celebration Europe (don't know why he waited til the end before handing out...)
    Sorry wrong thread, this is 6 inch...

Thanks for posting. That Looks cool.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

As far as Jyn variants...
    More shots of Jyn's "Rebel Poncho" look, what are we calling it?

Also I imagine we may eventually be getting a little Jyn flashback figure.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    ***Please be aware this thread may contain information relating to the Star Wars Rogue One movie, if your avoiding spoilers please leave this thread or read on at your own risk***

Of all the Rogue One characters Jyn Erso is a given, we've seen a couple different outfits through the teaser trailer and pictures so there's heaps of potential with this character. I'm sure Hasbro will have at least these 2 versions out by the end of the year.

From EW:
    Rogue One is an ensemble story, but its central figure is Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones), a young woman recruited by the Rebellion to infiltrate the Empire and secure details of its latest weapon – a moon-sized battle station we know as the Death Star. Here we see her in disguise, armed for conflict inside an Imperial corridor. Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy says Jyn starts as an outlaw and “becomes a kind of Joan of Arc in the story.”

From Ew:
    We’ve seen father and son stories play out in Star Wars movies before, but Rogue One will present a father/daughter tale. Jyn's mission is personal, since her father, Galen (Mads Mikkelsen), is a scientist whose knowledge is being sought by both the Empire and the Rebellion. Producer John Knoll, the Industrial Light & Magic VFX pioneer, came up with the plot and from the start he wanted the lead character of Jyn Erso to be a woman. “I’m a father with three daughters, and I felt it was time to have a really good, smart, resourceful, strong female character in the lead of a movie like this,” he says, before adding: “I wrote that before I saw a treatment for Episode VII, so I didn’t know about Rey.”

Who's up for possibly seeing Jyn Erso in figure form?
    Lol! After 'Rey-gate' I suspect Hasbro will release multiple versions of Jyn in every concievable outfit. But in all seriousness I am looking forward to getting her in the (for lack of better title) smugglers attire, got a real Han vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    As far as Jyn variants...
    More shots of Jyn's "Rebel Poncho" look, what are we calling it?

Another shot with poncho hat and goggles...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast