Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)

Gotta say, however Eadu-specific an outfit this is, I love it as much for it looking like a standard Rebel outfit. perhaps not completely generic, it looks like an outfit that could be used in any SW setting (forest, night missions, etc).

I realise that many prefer Jynns other outfit over this, but personally-speaking, I reckon this look and the figure are a winner.

Granted - I haven't seen any shot of the actual costume yet, except for the card art.

After opening this figure, I realized how nice it turned out - above all else, the poncho. I wish the Legends Endor Leia turned out like this figure! That was one of very few modern Leia figures I skipped. If they ever revisit that Endor Leia, I hope they use this Jyn figure as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    After opening this figure, I realized how nice it turned out - above all else, the poncho. I wish the Legends Endor Leia turned out like this figure! That was one of very few modern Leia figures I skipped. If they ever revisit that Endor Leia, I hope they use this Jyn figure as an example.
    I hope they do that the next time they make Endor Leia or Luke with the poncho. That is one thing Hasbro has finally perfected, these soft plastic (vinyl ?) capes and ponchos. They should never do cloth goods at this scale ever again, or on the black series. Krennic especially stands out, that cape he comes with is perfect. If I can ever find another one I want to get the cape and paint it blue for ROTJ General Lando. It's a perfect fit too on the VC General Lando.

Does anyone know if the oxygen mask comes off of this figure?

Its kind of annoying how the cylinder part of it blocks the figures arm from going straight down.

And also did Jyn even have that oxygen mask around her neck in the movie? I can't ever recall seeing it.

Its glued on at the cylinder, which connects to a peg. You can easily remove it with a fingernail though - mine popped right off, and it looks better without it. It will snap back on as well. I wish the factory wouldn't glue accessories on like that...

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Its glued on at the cylinder, which connects to a peg. You can easily remove it with a fingernail though - mine popped right off, and it looks better without it. It will snap back on as well. I wish the factory wouldn't glue accessories on like that...

Agreed. I actually only found out yesterday that she has swivel wrists!
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910