Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K-2SO

K-2SO

***Please be aware this thread may contain information relating to the Star Wars Rogue One movie, if your avoiding spoilers please leave this thread or read on at your own risk***

This character reminds me of EV-9D9 mashed up with Dengar to form this reprogramed imperial droid, we've seen this droid running with Jyn in the teaser and should make for an interesting figure should Hasbro make it (probably some 2 pack).

From EW:
    Here's a full-body shot of the newest Star Wars droid — a security robot known as K-2SO (Kaytoo Esso), who is voiced and performed via motion-capture by Alan Tudyk (Firefly.) Compare his gunmetal gray surface to the shimmering plating of "Goldenrod" C-3PO, and you'll see the difference between a utilitarian droid like Kaytoo and a protocol droid like Threepio. Kaytoo wasn't built to socialize. He's as brusque and blunt as he is strong. "He has a very dry delivery," Edwards says. "He doesn’t realize what he's saying is very funny."

Who's up for buying K-2SO?

Captain

Most wanted character and 5 poa will be fine with me. He runs super rigidly in the teaser. So I don't need him having ball joints

Quote Originally Posted by Machew_Man View Post
    Most wanted character and 5 poa will be fine with me. He runs super rigidly in the teaser. So I don't need him having ball joints
    Agreed, though a swivel torso joint would be great.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Sounds like HK-47

I'm always for getting more droids...especially cool looking ones so count me in
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I really like the look of this guy. I wouldn't be crying myself to sleep if they gave us elbows and knees on him too though.

This droid actually looks a bit like a cross between a Super Battle Droid and EV-9D9 from Jabba's droid dungeon. I think Alan Tudyk was a great choice for the mo-cap/voice acting. I think he can bring out some of the eccentricities of a droid. But part of me is wondering if K-2SO might sound a little like Gerhardt from 28 Days and just how funny that would be.

love this guy. definite pick up for me. I might get a few for customs.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I really like the look of this guy. I wouldn't be crying myself to sleep if they gave us elbows and knees on him too though.
    Yeah... Hard to fathom them making a figure like this w/o elbow & joint articulation.
    See you around, kid.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast