Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: K-2SO

If you want the 1:18th scale verse, they are being sold with the 6" figures.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

LOL!
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I think I want like 3 of these!

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    This guy has ball jointed hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51-9qdtL50

Cool, although can he stand with those?
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Really?! How'd they manage that for $7.99?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I really don't think it would've been unreasonable to add elbow and knee rotation. It's so frustrating. We could've done without the accessory to save costs. I'm pleasantly surprised by the ball jointed hips but it's just so infuriatingly close to being as articulated as he needs to be.

Even if they would have just been hinged...

I honestly can't believe this figure isn't getting more attention. Although I HATE 5 POA with a passion like fire, I'll probably pick up a couple of these guys to put in my Imperial cell block diorama. They're definitely cool.
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

I honestly don't get the hype I've seen for the character, he just doesn't appeal to me as a Droid.

I agree, hinged hips would have been just fine. Out of all the joints to give BH articulation to, why this area? IMO, this is where Hasbro fails. They very rarely pull of BH hips.
    And being such a tall figure, I imagine that it will be non beneficial.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    If you want the 1:18th scale verse, they are being sold with the 6" figures.
    Handy to know! Thanks for pointing it out. I prefer to shell out for just one good action figure per main character, so you probably saved me the equivalent of a restaurant meal and a pint of bfeer. Cheers to you Sir!
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast