Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Director Orson Krennic

Director Orson Krennic

***Please be aware this thread may contain information relating to the Star Wars Rogue One movie, if your avoiding spoilers please leave this thread or read on at your own risk***

Of all the Rogue One characters I was instantly sold on Director Orson Krennic the moment he was standing still and then walking through the water in the teaser trailer was a sight to see, there's just something about white imperial uniforms and capes that look pretty sweet as well that I knew his a figure I definitely want.

Info via Ew:
    Ben Mendelsohn's Director Orson Krennic is responsible for protecting the security of the Death Star project, but he's also a manipulator within the Empire. "He understands the system and he knows how things work, but he also is not above trying to bend it to get what he needs or what he thinks he wants," says Kiri Hart, Lucasfilm's head of story development. Krennic is intended to be a contrast to Imperial officers we’ve seen before, like Peter Cushing’s Grand Moff Tarkin. “Tarkin is the model for these really cool, icy types, you know?” Hart says. “Krennic runs a little hotter than that, so that’s kind of fun and it’s a little bit different. … He is unpredictable and volatile.”

Who's up for possibly seeing Director Orson Krennic in figure form?

Director Krennic or not, as long as we get a Ben Mendelsohn figure I'll be set!
    See you around, kid.

Yes please! I don't know whether it's official name or not, jut so long as we get an Awesome figure from the ISB! Sadly though I imagine everything will be 5POA, so i don't know why it even matters who they make.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yeah, he's got a great Grand Admiral Thrawn vibe going. But hope to hell they won't make RO figs 5poa.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I'm sure the character will be great and his performance will be splendid, but why are all characters in Episode 7 and now RO so young? Couldn't we get someone older to impersonate the Empire's Security Director? Wouldn't it be great if we got to enjoy the performance of some senior Ritish actors in these movies?

Definitely looking forward to how they interpret Director Krennic. Based on the uniform and the title, I'm pretty certain he's the head of the Imperial Security Bureau. Agent Kallus on REBELS is also a part of that organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Yeah, he's got a great Grand Admiral Thrawn vibe going. But hope to hell they won't make RO figs 5poa.
    I can't imagine Hasbro making RO figures in SA format (with the exception of more Walmart BS Figures).

but yes I want a figure of this guy.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

So if this guy with the white tunic is Imperal Security Bureau, then does that mean the guy with the tan tunic in the first Death Star is not ISB? Or is this guy just wearing white since he is the director?
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

No, the guy in Tan is probably from Desert OPS. ISB is for Whites only.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

He does look menacing.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast