Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Director Orson Krennic

You nailed it Cramer. I especially like the slightly darker bit around the eyes. Very professional.

I got a Krennic figure in the mail today from Amazon.

Nice figure. I just might get another one to custom make an imperial officer

This was a figure that needed a BS 3.75 release.

QFT! ^

Not only would I have bought him once, but I also needed one for a 3.75" Realistic Thrawn! (I know what some people are going to say, and please don't. I already know) Not to mention Yularen, and a couple more for random backgrounders.

Why they felt the need for this guy to go unmade in TBS is beyond me. He's the main freaking Villain!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

They're saving him for a 2019 or 2020 TVC release,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    They're saving him for a 2019 or 2020 TVC release,lol.
    Implying that the line will make it that far. If Hasbro's track record for the past three years is any indication, it's not going to go well.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

True, it hurts me when people post such hopeful remarks about the upcoming TVC line. I have seen nothing from Hasbro since 2011 that tells me that the have figured out what their problem and that they are fixing it.

They know what their problem is, they just don't know how to fix it and still please the fan base.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314