Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Legends of the West Kickstarter!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Yeah, I've thought the same thing. Not sure why they gave him the 5 O'clock shadow. I'll try to post a comparison pic of him and Indy as soon as my daughter gets her crap out from in front of my Indy display cabinet.

Not sure what happened to The Raven. It's still there, just not as active as it once was. Not a whole lot to talk about right now I guess.
    I don’t mind the whiskers, I actually wish they’d have done more heads with just mustaches as that was far and away the most common style of the time.

Re: The Raven, every time I’ve tried to visit the last few months I’ve gotten an error message, can you actually access the forums?

Oh wow, I hadn't been over there in a while, I'm getting an error too.

I joined their Facebook page, but I see no mention of TheRaven being down. That was the best place for Indy stuff...very sad.
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 08-18-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920