Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Swag

Celebration Europe: Swag

Who is going to celebration europe? Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip but I still have swag to trade if anyone is interested, want to know if anyone else is doing anything! I know last year at Anaheim there were tons! Very quite this year.
    i want them all

I'll have some. I just need to get them from the manufacturer to make sure they turned out alright. Hopefully next week.

I'm bringing custom made SW pins

Awesome, maybe we can post photos to show what we have made, also let me know if anyone is interested in doing a trade through the mail. Have fun people!
    i want them all

Lieutenant Commander

Plenty of amazing swag and quality giveaways on The Vintage Rebellion fan table.

We've all out this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_2Pack View Post
    I'm bringing custom made SW pins
    How do you get away with making pins? No Disney wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader1216 View Post
    Its been my experience that there are tons of fan made stuff at each celebration. A lot of it is hand made and in super small numbers. I remember a guy several years ago that handmade A Lobot Action Fleet figure in packaging. He only made something like 20 and you had to find him in the showroom floor to get one. Also none of it is sold, no money exchanged. So I don't think Disney cares. They'd be missing out on something like $100 total.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader1216 View Post
    Hand made; not for sale; less than 50

Will bring handmade buttons with German related vintage content :-)

First time going to one of these celebrations, would love to hear a bit more about fan-made content trading and how/where you guys make pins and the process behind it. I'd love to create something myself, just need to be pointed in the right direction really!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast