Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master Replica WorldWide Edition Plaques

I have some from kodofett that I've never used that are just sitting in a box if anyone is interested. I have no idea what a fair price is on them.

Hi toasterstrudels. Thanks for the offer! I know a lot of it depends on which item it is paired with, but I believe the average price going on eBay for these plaques are about $19.99, shipped within CONUS (I could be wrong on this). I know for me, these plaques are something I always ask about from the seller before making a purchase because TO ME, it makes it a complete item, but again, that's just me. I don't know if I have the MR Sidious one, I'll have to double check once I finish trying to close on a house and move, but if I don't, I'll be sure to message you about it. Again, thanks for making this offer to fellow scummers!

Quote Originally Posted by toasterstrudels View Post
    I have some from kodofett that I've never used that are just sitting in a box if anyone is interested. I have no idea what a fair price is on them.
    Darth_Desert_Fox Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1119168/

Does anyone sell the second original plaque with the added COA of the Luke ANH signature edition?

If yes please PM me and we can work out a price

Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 05-01-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123