Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Master Replica WorldWide Edition Plaques

The Luke ANH Signature Edition lightsaber also had an after the fact edition plaque that was issued... I know because I just managed to get one... finally!

Last edited by edraven99; 05-18-2016 at 01:02 PM.

That's actually pretty interesting that they made one for an SE; thanks for the info.! The ones I knew about were only LE; haven't seen/heard about one for an SE.

Quote Originally Posted by edraven99 View Post
    The Luke ANH Signature Edition lightsaber also had an after the fact edition plaque that was issued... I know because I just managed to get one... finally!
    Darth_Desert_Fox Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1119168/

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Desert_Fox View Post
    That's actually pretty interesting that they made one for an SE; thanks for the info.! The ones I knew about were only LE; haven't seen/heard about one for an SE.
    Yeah... I think it was because it was one of MR's first releases... It also came with a small card insert of Mark Hamill 'signing' I guess as proof:

That's good to know since this is an item on my list to obtain... one day. :/

Quote Originally Posted by edraven99 View Post
    Yeah... I think it was because it was one of MR's first releases... It also came with a small card insert of Mark Hamill 'signing' I guess as proof:

The SE luke ANH is actually a much later release (ROTS movie year) and it was the only prop to not have a sig picture built into the COA. So when people complained about it (MR had complainers) they incorporated a separate COA pic to make everyone happy.
    Last edited by MrFlavaFlave; 05-20-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlavaFlave View Post
    The SE luke ANH is actually a much later release and it was the only prop to not have a sig picture built into the COA. So when people complained about it (MR had complainers) they incorporated a separate COA pic to make everyone happy.

When you add the Luke ANH SE, Luke ANH EE (which I think was the only one to list the number of Artist Proofs), and the Han Solo Blaster LE then I think you have the complete list of all those that you could claim a second plaque for - it was pretty much everything they released through 2005 and into early 2006. I did it for all of them, and whilst slightly annoying, it wasn't the end of the world IMHO - and to their credit they honoured it worldwide (I'm in the UK). They got enough complaints though that they shifted back to putting the edition numbers on the plaque - the QGJ LE was the first regular release after they switched back from memory, although the Obi-Wan TPM EE also had the edition size on the plaque (but they stated that they would always do this for EEs after the Luke ANH EE and the backlash on that).
    Last edited by MikeyX; 05-20-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks to all those who shared information and Darth_Desert_Fox for creating this thread. There are a couple of these plaques I need myself. Getting the fakes are easy enough, but the replica holders are more difficult to find. Anyone know a good source for these plaques/holders?
    There will be no bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Excellent question. I've seen a few show up on eBay from time-to-time, but nothing on a consistent basis.

I've seen some show up on eBay, but I think I've only seen the tall and long signature versions. I don't recall seeing any of these"standard" holders...
    There will be no bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast